Monday, January 23, 2012

There's a Time and a Place

Hello again and happy Monday.
I hope all of you are recovering from the weekend. I on the other hand had little to recover from. My pocket book is empty, my time is running out, and I have too many things on my to do list. It seems as though my final 10 days in Minnesota will be "Love" free. As boring as that may seem, I am realizing that  there is a time and a place for men. Unfortunately for the bachelors in Minnesota, I am off the market. I guess time will tell when I reach Dallas if a southern gentleman will be able to romance me.

For now I have been focusing on my friends and my career. I attended a very successful gossip girl party the other night in which a few of us girls from work drank wine and watched countless episodes of my favorite guilty pleasure. I also took the day today to pack and finish the final touches to my application to study abroad in London. Things seem to be going on the right track, and with out men in my life I have significantly lessened the drama.

I look at all of my friends going through relationships and breakups and sometimes find myself thinking "Thank God I'm single." It may get lonely at times, but it is also liberating. This is my time to explore the world and do what I want to do. There will be plenty of time for men along the way.
Also did I mention that Tiger Lily and I just booked our flights for spring break!!! Miami here I come. Now all that's left is to get in shape for those skimpy bikinis and cocktail dresses.

Cheer's to the single life and to focusing on what really matters.

-Just Another Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment