Friday, April 13, 2012

British Invasion

Hello Bloggers!

Last night was incredible. As you all know, I was on my first date with the boy I had served at the restaurant I work at. He is from England, but staying with a host family here in Texas while he coaches football (aka Soccer!) Though our initial meeting was a bit awkward, as I struggled to balance trays and not screw up their orders, he somehow found me charming. He ended up contacting me through email, and since then we have been communicating via Facebook and text almost everyday. Because the first time I met him was such a blur, I was a bit nervous to meet him in person once again. He picked me up at my house like a true gent. and immediately I knew that this was going to be a good night.

The British boy is a soccer player from the UK and I don't know who could resist his accent. We spent the night exploring Denton Square and talking about US and England stereotypes. I forced him to try Shiner Boc Beer and he kicked my ass at darts. Overall I hope to see British Boy again : )
 Image by: http://www.askmen.com/top_10/entertainment/chicks-kissing-scenes.html

Still waiting on that first kiss however...that is always the judge on if this will last.

Until Next Time,
J.A.G

No comments:

Post a Comment