Monday, April 23, 2012

Is This Real Life?

As busy as I am I need to blog for you!!! My life is spiraling into bliss.

1.  I am leaving for London in less than 3 weeks!
2. I just bought concert tickets to see Benny Benassi and David Guetta in London!! 
3. I booked a weekend trip to Dublin!!!
4. British boy and I have been on 3 dates and damn I am loving it so far!!!!
5. His host family that he is staying with will be out of town next week ;) !!!!!
6. My body is looking very nice from all my time at the gym!!!!!!

Okay, alright, enough bragging. In other words, my life is everything I ever wanted and I am beginning to fear when it all might come crashing down. Is this a dream or real life? When am I going to wake up? 
I know I shouldn't worry and I should just enjoy this while it lasts. I will do my best to follow this advice. 

British boy and I finally kissed on our 2nd date. It was alright, but the awkwardness of the car and our kissing styles didn't make it firework worthy. However, date number 3 proved to be much better. I don't mean this to sound insensitive, but I need him to be less of a gentleman in his kissing style. He is very soft and sweet, but sometimes this girl likes it to be rough. On the third date though, I realized that he is easily taught, so I'll give him sometime to shed his gentlemanly tail coats and put on something a bit more sinful. 

Until Next Time, 

Just Another Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment