Wednesday, May 2, 2012

British Bliss

Alright Bloggers!!! It has been far too long and things have begun to pick up speed. First of all there are only fourteen more days until I am in jolly old London. Fourteen!!! I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. I have already booked my flights to London, Dublin, Paris, Barcelona, and Rome!!! However more frightening than these huge life purchases are the questions swimming round and round in my head about what to do about British boy. Not to mention that he is the perfect prince charming...well at least so far. We finally sealed the deal on Friday and I was certainly not disappointed. He has this boyish charm and his athleticism is certainly nice in the bedroom. He also treats me like a princess. Shagging with the Brit is soft and sweet. It reminds me of being young and naive, however there is a twist to this innocence. I am a bit older and demanding, which means I hold some power. We seem to balance each other out quite nicely. I put on the dramatics and he happily pulls me back towards reality. Plus that accent is certainly a plus to his romantic charm.

There are red flags however. I suppose anyone can find a red flag if they are looking for it though.
1. He is only 21. I know that age stops to matter after awhile and I do have to admit that he is one of the most respectful and sweet guys I have met. At least out of all these american boys

2. HE LIVES IN LONDON!!!

3. I LIVE IN THE USA

We haven't discussed where this is going, but I am okay with that for the time being. He even wants to meet my parents and offered for me to stay with his if I get stuck in a sticky situation in London.

Oh boy am I in trouble... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment