Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Making Myself At Home

Hey Ya'll!!!
Just Another girl here, reporting from the DFW Metroplex! Not too much has happened quite yet, but I have been busy at work trying to secure a job, workout, and make new friends. Already within three days I have a serving job at a restaurant and a job as a receptionist at a sales office. Maybe I can meet my very own Jim at my grown up office job!

Though my life has been busy and rapidly changing, I feel as though the fun is just about to begin. Right now my best friend here in Dallas seems to be my cat. Hopefully once I start work I can meet some new people to show me the ropes around this place. I could definitely use some directions.

As for back home, Tiger Lily seems to have stumbled into a relationship limbo. In my opinion this is worse than being single or taken. It's that awkward stage where your not in a relationship, but you aren't really single either. To make matters more complicated Miami is coming up soon which of course means another unavoidable encounter with Mr. Miami himself. What is a girl to do?

Mr. Miami on the one hand has the looks, the tickets to Ultra Music Festival, and the sex skills that would blow your mind (well judging by what Tiger Lily has told me), but The Friend isn't temporary, has the looks, and can rock it too.  Though Miami may be just a short term vacation, is he worth losing The Friend over? Technically The Friend and Tiger Lily aren't official and have not had the "are we exclusive" talk, so is sleeping in (with) Miami really that wrong? I sense a Loop Hole that could be utilized, however...my advice has a few possible consequences. It also doesn't help that Miami and The Friend know one another from their hometown. Any advice for Tiger Lily?

until next time,
Just Another Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment