Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Booty Cruise!!

So your's truly just won tickets to Booty Cruise with Dave Ryan and the morning show! I smell a good blog coming your way. If you aren't familiar with Booty Cruise, it is a boat ride in stillwater held by KDWB during the summer. The boat includes food, booze, psychic Gary Spivey, and all the male strippers you could ever want! Ill be sure to take lots of pictures and maybe put a few up for your viewing pleasure.


In other news the Knight is back, but I think that it is only temporary. The smell of fall has triggered some nostalgic longings and as hard as I push them out of my head, I can't escape that need for the fall comforts. The feeling of family, food, and friends is what fall means to me. I am so home sick and The White Knight was my family once upon a time. I remember lazy September Sundays where we would spend all day grilling out with his parents and watching the games. But now this fall everything has changed. Relationships are broken and his parents are divorced. I need something to hold on to. Something that is constant and safe. But alas, I think that is an impossible fantasy. Life is constantly moving and changing and instead of clinging on and dragging my feet I better start running to catch up.

Change isn't bad, just uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment