Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's raining men... hallelujah?

Oh boy what have I got myself into? I am currently in contact with four eligible bachelors. Mr. Medicine man and I are finally getting coffee tomorrow but dear lord this seems like disaster waiting to happen. Maybe at least this will narrow my field to three men.

Lately many of the men I have talked to on the site are very very aggressive. One gentleman asked me if I would be interested in coming over and watching the premier episode of Dexter. I jokingly replied "I don't think going to a strange man's house all by myself is a smart idea." In which he replied that he was just offering and that I should have a good night. I saw this abrupt ending to what had been a pleasant conversation a bit odd. I asked him if he was upset and he retorted "I'm not upset I just don't care lol." This also struck me as him putting up a wall. I snapped right there and then and told him that it was silly he was getting so offended. As a woman I need to be cautious and only meet men over the internet at public places. He may be a nice guy, but without meeting him how am I supposed to know that. Then things got heated when he turned it on me saying that he was cool meeting in public, but after my sudden outburst there was something clearly wrong with me. Great so now am I the one who is taking everything in offense? Am I truly a man hater and unwilling to let any man break down my wall?

Is it me or them... I guess this is the more significant question I need to answer before embarking on any more dates. However it seems I have a busy week full of men, so I better figure it out fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment