Sunday, September 18, 2011

Harmless Flirtation

Hello everyone!
The weekend has come and gone so fast and yet I have achieved nothing. With so much homework  and writing to do, I still find the time to fit men into my life.. how is that? I spent Saturday night laying in bed with The White Knight. For some reason things seem so easy with him all of a sudden. Maybe it's the fact that its comfortable? Maybe I am finally taking control of my own life and am now much less dependent on him for my happiness? Whatever it is, it appears that he satisfies my need and I his. In fact he seems to be the one that is much more attached and boyfriendly than me. But the hard part is determining whether this is fact or fiction. I guess my safest bet is to keep my guard up. Until he says those words, 3 words and 8 letters, I will go on believing that it is just too old friends helping one another out and making life just a tad bit more comfortable.

As for my harmless flirtation it seems I have a bunch of random men on my hand. One man that I am looking forward to getting to know is Mr. Pharmacist... oh maybe I should call him doctor? love drug? hmm until I meet him nothing can be decided upon for certain. However turns out he goes to the University and knows a friend of mine. He says that he saw my photo on her facebook and had to take the chance to get to know me. Sweet or stalker? (Thanks KDWB you may be getting a call from me depending upon how this situation goes).  As for now it is strictly over text so harmless flirtation is what is keeping me entertained on a lonely Sunday night.

Until Next Time,
Just Another Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment