Thursday, September 22, 2011

Yeehaw!

well, my apologies readers. I will be out of town for the weekend visiting my family. Im  taking a wild guess and saying that there wont be too much dating action with mom and dad around.  But then again you never know.

A little update before I depart...
The white knight is strangely affectionate as of lately. Maybe he feels me growing away from him and wishes to keep me close? Or maybe this is his version of friendship. If I am so over him why do I even care what it is?

Also mr. love doctor or whatever he was came on way too strong. He even had the balls to tell me what to wear on our date and when I asked if we could just grab coffee instead flipped out and acted like a little child. He doesnt want to be on my blog, but he is giving me so much material how can I not include him? Dear mr. pharmacist love doctor, you may be cute but you are way too intense for  my tastes. Tune it down a notch and then maybe I will reconsider.

No comments:

Post a Comment