Thursday, October 13, 2011

Signs

First of all I am sorry about the lack of postings this week. My life has been buried under homework, work, and midterms. However a lot has taken place over the course of a few days. 


1. I went out on a date with a man I am naming the intellectual. He is a bit of a nerd, but he is completely what I have been looking for mentally in a man. We talked for hours over sushi about traveling, literature, movies, and even philosophers. The only problem is that though he satisfies me mentally, the physical chemistry is missing. I am sad that my mind can only think of him as a friend. Maybe that could change, considering he is the most normal guy when it comes to dating that I have encountered in a long time. He even asked me point blank where I thought this could go, and then didn't lose his cool when I broke it to him that I only saw friendship. 

2. Rx I have decided is truly crazy and not worth my time. He demanded my time and when I broke the news that I wasn't looking for a serious relationship, jumped to the conclusion that I only wanted sex. Of course he was totally cool with this idea. I on the other hand am not. When I say that I don't want a serious relationship it does not mean that I want a fuck buddy. I would just like to go on a few dates, get to know a person, possibly get physical if all goes well, and see where it leads. I don't have the time to commit spending a certain number of hours with someone and dealing with all of the baggage. I have my own problems to deal with. He decided I was not worth spending money on if there wasn't a guarantee for sex, so buh-bye Rx. Take care. 

3. I keep having these weird sexual dreams with women...I don't think that these are signs that I am Bi and or a lesbian, but it is interesting to think that they have something to do with me being frustrated with men. Perhaps I should debunk this sign and try swinging the other way. I wouldn't mind a date with a woman, maybe it could bring me clarity as to what is really going on in my love life. 

Well that is all for now considering the time is ticking and I still have to finish this book in my hand. 

Until Next Time, 
Just Another Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment