Monday, October 3, 2011

Everyone Wants a Piece

Alright I'm here to yell "STOP".



The whole world wants a piece of me and I'm pretty much out of me to share. I am spread so thin at the moment that I am having a hard time finding time for myself. So to save time for both you and me I have decided to recap these past few days in an easy to read format. Yay, for efficiency!

Thursday:
So my weekend started out with a quiet bang when I met Mr. Spielberg for drinks in uptown. He was a gentlemen and very sweet. There was nothing wrong with him and we had a great time, but I think here is where the story ends. There were no sparks and I don't think that he is quite what I am looking for. He was a little bit younger than me and pursuing film, but I think I am looking for someone a bit more experienced in the world. 

Friday and Saturday:
I hardly remember the weekend and it definitely wasn't for fun reasons. The weekend is a blur of work, my feet still haven't recovered from working in the restaurant all day. 

Sunday:
On Sunday night I paid a visit to The White Knight. It was a relaxing end to my weekend spending the night curled up on the couch watching Netflix. There isn't any fireworks with us any longer and I am still holding true to the belief that I am over him. But these past few weeks have been so nice I almost wish it could work out between us. I know he is most likely acting the part as my security blanket and unfortunately for me to fully move on and grow up he must be torn from my arms, but for now with my life being as busy as it is, he is just want I need. 

Monday:
And now we have come to today. Over the entirety of this weekend I have kept in contact with my potential daters especially Rx the pharmacist. Though, after today I am this close to just telling them all of them to bug off and leave me alone. I received this lovely text from Rx this weekend "Why is that when girls meet a guy for the first time, they don't get together with them again right away? Ms. Relationship expert..."  First of all tone down the sarcasm sir. I never ever said I was a relationship expert, in fact I'm just trying to figure this stuff out too(hence the blog...). Second of all Mr. Paranoia, I am a busy girl there is no reason other than that I am busy. Its as simple as that. I simply responded that I really was just busy and that I had a good time and would like to meet him again, but then he retorted that I'm just making up excuses and that if I really liked him I would have made time for him! EXCUSE ME??? We have met only once! No offense but this wasn't suppose to be serious and I have other things going on in my life other than making time for you. 

Until Next Time, 
Just Another Girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment