Thursday, November 10, 2011

Moving On...Litterally

I have some BIG NEWS. My blog and I will be moving in two to three months!!!
Yeehaw! This girl will be relocating to Dallas, Texas in hopes of wrangling some cowboys. I have decided to become a female nomad and begin my journey down south in hopes of continuing on to LONDON in the summer. Who could resist English blokes and Dallas cowboys?  It's going to be a few bitter sweet months and I am still trying to wrap my head around my journey ahead, but you will be with me every step of the way.


 
With all of this exciting news I can't help but wish a certain someone would follow the examples of all of the great romance movies...

3 comments:

  1. good luck with the move... I remember that episode of Friends... loved it!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg let's hang out all the time (if i get a job in tx)!!!!! yay i'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cowboys won't know what hit them ;)

    ReplyDelete