Monday, November 21, 2011

Week of Yuck

I'm back from my man-cation!!! Unfortunately the relaxing time I was hoping to spend ended up being a week from hell. SO much has happened and I would rather not linger on all of the details, so in hopes of saving time I have provided my week in list format.

1. Mid-term
2. Three days of hard core cramming
3. An Essay
4. forgetting to do a whole chunk of that essay
5. Rushing out of class to go to a concert that I got stood up at.  
6. Getting in a fight with two of my friends
7. Getting yelled at by my boss at my internship
8. Getting yelled at by my boss at my work
9. A rumor that almost got me fired. Thank you to whoever decided to spread lies that I skipped work to go to a concert.
10. And finally now I am sick and haven't left my bed. yay!!!

That's all for now. Thus proving that when it rains, it pours.

No comments:

Post a Comment