Monday, August 8, 2011

The Basics

Alright so as a writer I know that the best way to keep all of you interested is to share a bit about myself
#1. I am not some stupid love struck high schooler... though I may act like it sometimes.
#2. I am 22 years old.
#3. I live in the Twin Cities, however for safety reasons I shall not disclose my whereabouts.
#4. I am a senior finishing up my major in English.
#5. I have the craziest friends who shall be named Mary-Jane and Tiger Lily. (More about them to come)
#6. This blog will describe every date, drunken hookup, escapade, and awkward encounter with all the males and possibly females in my life.
#7. I pride myself on being open and honest as a writer.
#8. If you are a prude or a person with no sense of humor this blog is NOT for you.
#9. This blog is not suitable for children under the age of... When did people start learning about sex??... well whatever age that is.
#10. I'm just another girl telling her story like it is. Nothing romanticized, just the cold hard facts as shameful or embarrassing as somethings can be. These are my stories and my friends, exploring the ever frightening and emotionally scaring dating scene in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

It begins tonight :) so I better get ready.

Until next time,
Just Another Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment