Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Rainy Days



Well it's raining today and I have absolutely nothing or no one to do. I had a blind date set up for the night, he is a country singer and a friend of a friend, however I am still waiting to hear from him via text message. I am strangely relieved however for two reasons. #1 I have never been on a blind date and the whole thought of it makes me queasy and #2 I have never been a huge fan of Cowboys. But after going on dates with so many assholes for so long I decided maybe just maybe a southern gentleman was just what the date doctor ordered. Though don't southern gentlemen actually return your call? Or better yet don't they come to call on you?

I think the thing that irks me the most about this whole situation is that he is so not my type, and yet I put myself out there and made myself available and now I'm the one being somewhat stood up. Strange.

On a side note, at least I am moving on to a good phase, which  is that I am ready and willing to start dating other blokes. Not with the intention of disarming The White Knight who lately has started to fade into grey. : )

All is not lost. I have a date with a tall and handsome man on  Thursday evening and that is proving to be much more promising.

Until Next Time,
Just Another Girl.

Who didn't watch this show? Classic and Classy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment