Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mis Amigos!


Good morning everyone!

Today's blog centers around an update of my friends.

Tiger Lily is holding strong in her vow of celibacy and I have to say that I am a bit jealous. Lord knows I couldn't hold out much longer than a month, but sex right now is causing a strain in my life. The Knight and I discussed the inevitable end of our relations and honestly I'm a bit frightened. I know there are more willing and able men out there, but I'm not a girl who takes sex lightly and sleeps around with any young man who comes along. I may be crazy but I really hope the end comes sooner than later. I want the Knight to find a new mistress so that I can stop worrying about when the day will come when he is through with me.

After a rough weekend with the Spanish Sweetheart Tiger Lilly also kicked him to the curb and I have to say that I don't blame her. Her Spanish Sweetheart turned out to be not so sweet after all. There is a difference my friends of being brutally honest and just being a dick. Tiger Lilly is definitely helping me see that single isn't so bad after all, in fact a life without men is a lot less complicated. I wonder if this is the same with women?

As for Mary-Jane she has been M.I.A due to her not so single status. Her new boy Handsy has been taking up a bit of time and I am so happy for her! However the grass isn't always greener on the other side it seems. Though she is really into this new boy, past lovers and wounds are taking their toll. It's the hardest thing to let your self fall. It's scary when you realize that it doesn't always have to be a struggle for power. She's taking her time and dismantling her wall one brick at a time. : ) Love is patient.

As for me, I have an interesting night planned. I am going out on the town with three boys, The Chilean, Mr.Tall, and possibly Hometown. This combination should be interesting to say the least...

More to come,

Just Another Girl

By the way shout out to my girl Fargo for getting out there again! I hope I can follow your lead!




No comments:

Post a Comment