Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Cobra

So last night I received an unexpected visitor at my door. The Cobra as I like to call him, came over for drinks after recently breaking up with his Ex.  After a rousing chit and chat about past lovers and mistakes over a few English beers we stumbled back to my apartment. I am shocked at my willingness to be so open and honest with him. I know that I'm nowhere over my White Knight and he is definitely not over his ex. But what I enjoy most about the Cobra is that its never complicated. A true Friends With Benefits (FWB)should be someone that is stimulating and fun, someone that doesn't care where this is going, but only that you enjoy one another's company, if you know what I mean. Surprisingly I really really enjoyed his company. After all there is a reason for why he is titled The Cobra.

We met a few years back through our friend Tiger Lily. A few things you should know about Tiger Lily...
#1. She is Crazy... but in all the good ways
#2. There is never a dull moment with her. She has the ability to get you to do just about anything.
#3. She is infectious. You cannot help but love her.
#4. It's good to always stay on her good side. She will have your back no matter what.
#5. She has a way with the men and the ladies. : )

Currently Tiger Lily is entertaining a Spanish Sweetheart at her casa. Which reminds me to talk about what is on the docket for tonight. Interestingly enough I am having a reunion with my newly reformed Teacher. To answer any questions, this man derives his nickname due to the fact that he was my first of pretty much everything. Therefore The Teacher was my first instructor on the path of love and relationships. Tiger Lily, the Spanish Sweetheart, The Teacher, and myself will be drinking and catching up. This shall be interesting. You see, my Teacher and I have a very rocky past. We were young and stupid and he choose to abuse his power and me in our relationship. However it's now been almost 3 years since then and he claims to be reformed. I truly hope this is the case, but the past still freshly lingers in my memory. We are strictly friends now, well at least in my mind we are. Here's to hoping he feels the same.  Fingers crossed that the night does not end in any awkward sexual tension. : )

Until next time,
Just Another Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment